We have both 85% hand alcohol and Danish-produced mouthpieces.
Green Shield Face Mask Type2
Danish-produced face masks
3-layer quality mask (disposable mouthpiece with ear elastics), which protects against particles in the air and helps if you sneeze / cough yourself, so that others are not affected.
The package contains 50 pieces, distributed with 5×10 in each subpackage.
Product name: Mouthpiece Type2 (II)
Country of production: Denmark.
The mask is EN14683, TYPE II approved.
It is CE marked – Medical Devices Directive (93/42 / EEC)
Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) (%) = tested to 99.7%
Respiratory resistance (Pa / cm2) <40
Contact us for more information or interest via one of the telephone numbers below:
How to use our face masks
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap or other bactericidal agent before use
- Find the front of the mouthpiece, via logo or the blue color.
- Place the two elastics on your ears.
- Press and shape the metal stick over the nose so that your mouthpiece feels tight.
- Do not attempt to touch the mouthpiece itself once it has been placed.
- Remember to change your mouthpiece often and immediately if it gets wet or dirty.
- When you need to take your mouthpiece off, hold the elastic by the ear, finally not on the mask itself.
- A mouthpiece is made of plastic, so when you throw it out, it just needs to be in plastic waste.
- Wash your hands after disassembly.
- Now remember NOT to throw it in the wild!